The Open Repositories Steering Committee is now accepting applications for fellowships to attend OR2022 in Denver, Colorado, USA on June 6-9, 2022. The fellowship program allows a limited number of librarians, repository managers, developers, students, or researchers in digital libraries or related fields to participate in the conference.
The fellowship covers travel, accommodation, a per diem for meals and incidentals, as well as full conference registration, including the poster reception and conference dinner.
Successful fellows will need to be able to comply with any pandemic related travel and conference requirements. All attendees of the conference will be required to be vaccinated. See https://or2022.openrepositories.org/about/covid-19/ for more information.
Applicants must address the following:
– Financial need;
– Reasons you wish to attend and how participating in Open Repositories will support your professional development and/or educational goals;
– How you will share what you learn with others; and
– Willingness to participate in the conference through live-blogging or tweeting, shared note-taking during the conference, and/or submission of a conference proposal.
Although all applications will be considered, preference will be given to applicants:
– Who have never received a fellowship from Open Repositories;
– Who are from Mexico, Central America, or South America.
The application form is available at: https://forms.gle/7XmUuJD2JT8vPbTJ6